CV boy is hospitalized after accident
A 7-year-old boy was hospitalized Thursday with several broken bones after being struck by a car in Carmel Valley, police said.
The boy was struck by a Volvo station wagon while riding his skateboard in an apartment complex parking lot at 10994 West Ocean Air Drive around 5:20 p.m. Wednesday, San Diego police Sgt. Alan Hayward said.
He slid under the Volvo on impact and suffered a broken pelvis, fibula and tibia, according to Hayward.
The 59-year-old woman who was behind the wheel of the Volvo was not hurt, he said.
- Man, woman arrested on suspicion of stealing from fatal accident site
- PB woman fatally struck by truck in La Jolla
- CV woman bound, sexually battered in home invasion
- Pregnant woman involved in fatal accident
- Bicyclist seriously injured at Torrey Pines State Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2939