Doctor honored by foundation
Rancho Santa Fe resident Dr. Michael I. Keller was recently honored by the Arthritis Foundation of San Diego during its annual gala event “C’est Magnifique” at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine.
Keller is the founder and medical director of the San Diego Arthritis Medical Clinic. He has supported the Arthritis Foundation’s local efforts for more than 35 years and serves on the board of directors of the San Diego chapter.
The foundation highlighted Keller’s dedication. Eight years ago, when El Centro lost its only rheumatologist, Keller decided to make the 200-mile commute every week to administer care to the city’s arthritic patients himself. He eventually took over the existing El Centro practice and bought a second home there.
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Surfrider Foundation
- Philanthropists, volunteers honored at National Philanthropy Day
- Philanthorpy Spotlight: San Diego Women’s Foundation
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Jewish Community Foundation San Diego
- Climate study released by SD Foundation
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3313