Pink is not always pretty
Local teachers, students, parents and administrators wore pink on March 13 to oppose the state’s budget cuts, which resulted in layoff notices, or pink slips, issued to teachers throughout California. At right, teachers and staff at Del Mar Hills Academy wore pink in solidarity.
- Teachers take part in Pink Friday
- Young inventors show their talent
- DMUSD considers laying off 19 ESC teachers
- DMUSD considers 19 teacher layoffs
- Hills principal gets new local post
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5727