Princess Project collecting prom dresses through Saturday
The Princess Project is now collecting new and nearly new formal gowns and accessories as part of its 2009 dress drive. The Princess Project provides free prom dresses and accessories to high school girls who otherwise couldn’t afford them.
Those interested in donating can drop dresses and accessories off at Margaret’s Cleaners in Del Mar and La Jolla through April 4.
- Dresses should be fashionable formal gowns, party dresses and cocktail dresses. Dresses can be any length, size, fabric and color.
- Dresses should be in excellent condition.
- Dresses must be dry-cleaned and on hangers upon donation.
For more information, visit www.princessproject.org.
- Prom dresses being sought
- Prom dress drive gives teens with cancer something to celebrate
- Bash for new DM lifeguard tower this Saturday
- Salon seeks to bring bliss to the bridal gown search
- Belly Up throws back to prom
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5847