Second Chance founder throws first pitch
Scott H. Silverman, Founder and Executive Director Second Chance threw out the first pitch at Petco Park on Friday night when the San Diego Padres took on the San Francisco Giants.
Silverman is Executive Director and Founder of Second Chance, a human services agency that assists economically disadvantaged individuals and families to transform their lives and become self-sufficient, contributing members of the community.
Silverman is nationally recognized as a leader in the field of workforce development and in March 2008, he was named one of CNN’s “Heroes” for his work with the homeless and ex-offender populations.
- Slight chance of rain expected in county
- North Coast Rep co-founder Tom Blakistone remembered
- UCSD honors theater department founder
- Community Connections celebrates its founder
- Toll road: Hundreds want to speak; less than fourth may have chance
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6663