Celebrity chefs unite for event
“Taste the Joy of Caring,” an event to benefit Mama’s Kitchen, will feature local celebrity chefs including “Top Chef” contestants Brian Malarkey and Richard Sweeney as well as Sam “The Cooking Guy” Zien.
More than 65 local chefs and restaurants will be serving food at the event, which will be held from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. May 8 at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, with a VIP reception beginning at 5:30 p.m.
The restaurants include Cafe Japengo, Truluck’s, Whisknladle, The Shores Restaurant and many others.
Vic Salazar will be the emcee for the evening.
Tickets are $125-$250.
More information: (619) 233-626, www.mamaskitchen.org.
- Artists, chefs and vintners to gather for Celebrate the Craft
- Country music stars unite for Carols by Candlelight
- Imposter poses as dining writer
- Restaurant Week is on its way
- Padres player hosts ‘Celebrity Bowling Bash’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2416