Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza offers teachers free tapas
Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza will recognize San Diego teachers on Teacher Appreciation Day, which is May 5.
All Sammy’s restaurants in San Diego County will offer a free tapa menu item with purchase to all local teachers who show their current teacher ID.
The 18 tapas featured on the menu include mini duck tacos, baba ghanoush with herb flat bread, and parmesan crusted artichokes filled with goat cheese.
For more information, visit www.sammyspizza.com.
- Publisher offers aid to teachers
- Teachers take part in Pink Friday
- DMUSD considers laying off 19 ESC teachers
- Burn Institute offers fire tips
- Free smoke detectors offered to seniors
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6331