Students experiment with cancer cures
Students from a life science class at Santa Fe Christian School participated in a recent simulated clinical trial at Biogen Idec’s Community Lab in La Jolla.
A group of 30 seventh graders donned white lab coats, safety goggles and gloves to conduct investigative experiments on cancer treatments.
Biogen Idec is a leading biotechnology company based in La Jolla. Their Community Lab is designed to inspire and teach students by allowing them to experience the daily application of science in a working environment.
- Students attend Science Day
- Festival celebrates science in San Diego
- Students help facilitate new Ugandan girls’ magazine
- Fundraiser benefits Rady Children’s Cancer Center
- Optimists bring hope to children with cancer
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7050