Players show off their spirit at Baseball Bash
Del Mar Little League held its Baseball Bash at Torrey Pines High School on Sunday afternoon. The league teams paraded with their banners in a sun-soaked Falcon Stadium with a crowd of parents cheering them on. As the little T-ball teams came in, their older counterparts would come out to greet them, giving the children a great thrill.
Among the team banners was the coach pitch division Tigers’ – a little pennant with the players’ names on tiger stripes. After the parade, the bash continued with food, games and a home run derby. Andy Archibald won the contest with a 350-foot blast over the varsity field fence.
- Powerhouse baseball team victorious
- Pigskin Playoff Bash at Fairgrounds
- Padres player hosts ‘Celebrity Bowling Bash’
- SDJA Lions split: Girls win, boys lose
- Miracle League welcomes teams at fall opener
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5760