Cinco de Mayo celebration set
All Solana Beach residents are invited to celebrate Cinco de Mayo from 1 to 4 p.m. May 3 at La Colonia Park. Festivities will include a mariachi band, Ballet Folklorico dancers and a youth dancer exhibition, games, crafts, a fun jump, piñatas and authentic Mexican food.
No alcohol, smoking or pets are permitted in the park.
The free, family-friendly event is co-sponsored by the city of Solana Beach and the Boys & Girls Club of San Dieguito.
For more information, call 720-2453.
- ‘Pawsitively’ good time at Paws in the Park event
- Why the alcohol ban in Solana Beach?
- Fairgrounds enacts smoking ban, concert policy
- Fairgrounds enacts smoking ban
- City of DM extends beach ban on alcohol
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2544