Hands On Cedros grand reopening celebrated
Hands On Cedros celebrated the gallery’s move to a storefront closer to Cedros Avenue on April 16 during the Third Thursday Gallery Art Walk, a Cedros Design District tradition.
The gallery moved from its location of four and a half years at 346 B to 342 S. Cedros Ave.
Chase Morrin and the Latin Connection Jazz Quintet provided live music during the celebration and visiting artist Susan Ludwig was in attendance, talking about her collection of Bodacious Bags. Hands On Cedros, a “gallery of functional art,” represents more than 80 artists with handmade, individual works.
For more information, call 847-9827 or visit www.handsoncedros.com.
- Cedros North blossoms with Trios Gallery move
- Tough times pave way for changes in Cedros efforts
- Cedros gallery owner captures aquatic life
- Spring comes, Cedros blooms
- Students get their hands in the dirt
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4117