Optimist Club honored by Rady
Rady Children’s Hospital recently honored the Del Mar-Solana Beach Optimist Club with an appreciation plaque for its Teddy Bear/Activity Bag program.
Dawn Ivy, community development officer for Rady, presented the plaque to club President Charles Pease during a dinner meeting. Audrey Eller, chairwoman of the Childhood Cancer Campaign, also presented Ivy with a $1,000 check for the hospital’s HOPES Fund.
- Optimist Club gives to Fresh Start
- Fundraiser benefits Rady Children’s Cancer Center
- Optimists bring hope to children with cancer
- DM/SB Optimist announces essay contest winners
- Maroon 5 concert raises more than $600,000 for Rady Children’s Hospital
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5524