SFC students spend spring break abroad
Groups of students from Santa Fe Christian School spent their spring break this year in Thailand, Russia, France and Texas.
In Thailand, the students partnered with the First Baptist Church of Udon Thani to build basketball courts, minister in an orphanage and participate in a literature campaign in local parks.
“I just got back from a week in Thailand where we had the privilege to touch so many lives,” SFCS senior Sara Bennett said. “I am humbled by what I see and experience each time I get the opportunity to serve others in our community and abroad.”
Two additional mission trips are planned for this summer: to Uganda and the Dominican Republic.
- Learning about poverty in Uganda firsthand
- ‘Alternative spring break’ brings help to SDJA garden
- SDPD closely monitoring spring break activity
- Curfew laws in effect for spring break
- Students ‘Wow’ with artwork
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6706