Owners of stolen property sought
The San Diego Police Department is trying to return more than a half-million dollars in stolen jewelry and other items to their rightful owners.
The loot was recovered following the recent arrests of several individuals suspected of burglarizing retail stores and residences from Orange to San Diego counties between September 2008 and last March, according to department spokeswoman Monica Munoz.
Items recovered include loose gemstones; military pins and medals; vintage, handmade matchbooks; men’s and women’s watches; tennis bracelets and coins, Munoz said.
People who believe their belongings may be included among the stolen items and who have receipts, a police report or other documentation pertaining to the missing objects can contact police at (858) 495-7900 or (858) 538-8000.
- Couple sought in CV theft
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in UTC area
- Home invasion leaves Carmel Valley woman tied up
- ‘Person of interest’ no longer a suspect in CV home invasions
- The power of healing sought with ‘Magic Water’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5551