FBI, SDPD seek robbery suspect
The FBI and the San Diego Police Department are asking for public assistance in apprehending a suspect who robbed the Wells Fargo Bank on Valley Centre Drive on April 20.
The robbery occurred at about 4:15 p.m., when a male suspect presented a demand note for cash to the teller. He fled on foot with an unspecified amount of money.
The suspect is described as a 5-foot-8-inch-tall white male, 170 pounds, who was wearing a tan beanie cap with a bill, black sunglasses, a blue flannel shirt and blue “Dickies” pants.
Anyone with information concerning this robbery is asked to contact the FBI at 565-1255 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477. .
- Robbery Suspects Caught on Tape: $1,000 Reward Offered
- Bank robbed in Carmel Valley
- Suspect pleads not guilty in jewelry robbery
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in UTC area
- Crime stoppers looking for Sorrento Hills vehicle burglary suspects
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3647