FSF Gala a real throwback
Revelers went all-out-’80s for the Miami Vice Gala on Saturday at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe. White sport coats, gaudy jewelry, neon colors and big hairdos were in abundance–conjuring up the sights and sounds of a South Beach nightclub.
The gala featured Cuban cigar rollers, a mojito bar, live auction and sounds from Atomic Groove.
The gala raised funds for the Rancho Santa Fe Community Center.
- ‘Miami Vice’ flashback planned
- Country Day School holds travel-themed gala
- ‘After Dark’ gala benefits Lux Art Institute
- North Coast Rep holds tropical-themed gala
- Cathedral Catholic High’s gala benefits its students
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3848