House of the Week: Forever ocean views in Del Mar
This immaculate estate has just been reduced in price by $1 million and is now below market.
Includes: More than 4,200 approximate square feet, three bedrooms, each with a private bath, extra media room, gourmet chef’s kitchen with huge center island, granite counters and top of the line appliances.
The lush exterior features an expansive yard on more than 20,000 square feet, ideal for a custom pool. Enjoy Pacific Ocean sunsets and blue water views from the large patio, elevated high above the surf line.
Location: 436 Ocean View
Offered at: $4.6 million to $4.9 million
Offered by: Shannon Biszantz, Coldwell Banker, (619) 417-4655, or visit www.shannonbiszantz.com
- House of the Week: Del Mar and Pacific Views
- House of the week: Hilltop Solana Beach views
- House of the Week: Abundance of features in Del Mar Hills
- House of the Week: Solana Beach Classic
- House of the week: Olde Del Mar
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4304