Three new flu cases reported in SD County
The total number of confirmed cases of swine flu in San Diego County stood at 32 as of early Friday morning.
County health officials announced three new cases Thursday. The latest confirmed cases of H1N1 influenza involve an 8-year-old boy, an 18-year-old man and a 25-year-old woman, according to the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency.
“We continue to stress the things the public can do to protect themselves: If you are sick, do not go to work, school or travel,” said Dr. Wilma Wooten, the county’s public health officer.
People should also cover their mouths when coughing, sneezing or blowing their nose and wash their hands frequently, according to the HHSA.
- No new flu cases confirmed, eight pending in county
- Two new flu cases confirmed in SD County
- Two more West Nile cases in county
- Three county high schools reopen
- Nine more flu cases confirmed in county
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7414