Celebrity chefs unite for event benefiting Mama’s Kitchen
More than 65 of San Diego’s most acclaimed chefs and restaurants cooked up their culinary delights for the guests of Taste the Joy of Caring, which was held May 8 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine.
The event, which benefits Mama’s Kitchen, featured special appearances by “Top Chef” contestants Brian Malarkey and Richard Sweeney and culinary host Sam “The Cooking Guy” Zien. Vic Salazar was the emcee for the evening.
Participating restaurants included La Jolla’s Cafe Japengo, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Piatti Ristorante & Bar, Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza, The Marine Room, The Shores Restaurant and Whisknladle Bistro and Bar.
- Celebrity chefs unite for event
- Meet the Chefs of Del Mar event raises nearly $80,000
- Artists, chefs and vintners to gather for Celebrate the Craft
- Restaurant Week is on its way
- Country music stars unite for Carols by Candlelight
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2417