Horizon Prep students honor moms
Horizon Prep kindergartners and pre-kindergartners honored their moms last week at a special ceremony.
Children sang songs about how deep their mom’s love is, how it never runs out even when they are naughty. They talked about how important it is to be obedient, how it doesn’t cost anything and makes moms really, really happy.
The children sang a song about how their mom is their hero and when they grow up, they want to be heroes, too.
After their performance, moms were treated to a guest speaker and then joined their youngsters for tea and dessert.
- Horizon students run for a cause
- Horizon Prep hosts Spirit Bowl 2008
- Horizon Prep’s ‘An Evening by the Boardwalk’ a success
- Horizon Prep campeones en competición de español
- Moms find refuge with help of playgroups
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4263