La Colonia Cinco de Mayo celebration festive fun
More than 100 residents celebrated Cinco de Mayo at La Colonia Park on May 3. The celebration was hosted by the city’s Park and Recreation Department, and featured a mariachi band, ballet folklorico dancers, piñatas, games and crafts. La Colonia restaurants provided tacos and tostadas.
- Cinco de Mayo celebration set
- Neighborhood celebrates Cinco de Mayo with block party
- Cinco de Mayo: Grab a margarita at one of these local spots
- Library open house is cause for celebration
- Danza, música a Dia de los Niños
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4594