Roberts appointed to hospital board
Solana Beach Councilman Dave Roberts, Kevin Crawford and David Kulchin, have been appointed to the Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas Community Advisory Board.
The appointees will serve as ambassadors to the nonprofit hospital, supporting and promoting quality patient care.
As liaisons between Scripps Encinitas and the surrounding communities, members of the board help educate the community about the programs and services available at the hospital, raise awareness about philanthropic needs and promote community involvement.
Roberts is vice president of government relations for the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society and active in national health information technology and public policy issues.
Recently, Roberts received a two-year federal appointment in the Obama administration to serve on the Advisory Panel on Medicare Education.
- Team tackles healthcare issues from SB living room
- DM Mesa board seeks greater say in trail plan
- DMUSD appoints committee for possible school closure or realignment
- Playhouse announces new board chairman, officers
- Rowe hosts principals’ council
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6229