Torrey Hills mothers and others honored
Torrey Hills School hosted a Mothers and Others Picnic last Friday afternoon when moms, grandmothers and special friends came to share lunch with students on blankets and under umbrellas on the sun-soaked play field.
First grade mothers and others were invited to come early to read with their children. The first graders made construction paper likenesses of their moms – their hair made out of yarn and buttons and ribbons on their dresses. They wrote special essays about what they loved about Mom.
Irina Siemienowski wrote: “My mom is special because she makes me happy when I am sad. My mom is terrific because she gives me hugs and kisses.”
- Horizon Prep students honor moms
- Prom dresses being sought
- Princess Project collecting prom dresses through Saturday
- Torrey Hills fall festival fun for all
- Torrey Hills considering ‘smart’ water system
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7466