More than $1 million raised for Scripps Cancer Center
The 18th Annual Spinoff: Auction for Life, “An Evening on the Orient Express,” raised $1.3 million.
All proceeds from the event on May 7 benefited cancer programs and services at Scripps Cancer Center, Stevens Division, at Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla.
The event, chaired by Dorothy Menish and Karen Fine, featured silent and live auctions, offering guests an opportunity to bid on hundreds of luxurious and one-of-a-kind items.
Special guests Dale and Terry Lingenfelder were also honored for their dedication to Scripps Cancer Center, Stevens Division, during the last two decades.
- Fundraiser benefits Rady Children’s Cancer Center
- Owner of Padres gives $2.1 million to Scripps
- UCSD, Moores Center get $1 million gift
- Community Connections celebrates its founder
- Sulpizio Center honors philanthropists at gala
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5169