Del Mar Rotary’s Sunset Soiree raises funds for children
With the sunset as their backdrop, friends of the Rotary Club of Del Mar gathered on the plaza to dance mingle and win prizes.
The Rotary threw its fifth annual Sunset Soiree May 19, which Rotary President Rob Mullally called their “best soiree ever.”
The night included wine tastings, live and silent auctions, live entertainment and a raffle.
California Bank & Trust co-sponsored the event. Proceeds went to the Beach & Country Guild for the San Diego Chapter of United Cerebral Palsy, Magdalena Ecke YMCA, the Boys & Girls Clubs of San Dieguito and the Rotary Foundation.
- Mission Namibia raises funds
- Outdoor yoga workshop raises funds for breast cancer
- Delicias raises funds for Cal Coast
- Annual event raises funds for Torrey Pines High
- Rotary marks 50 years of service
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3149