Renaissance comes to life at Nativity
Nativity Catholic School seventh-graders held an enchanting Renaissance Faire for the school on May 22.
The students set up a faire with face painting, balloon creatures and even a “Romeo and Juliet” kissing booth. (No actual kissing occurred, students drew lipstick kisses on their cheeks.)
The seventh-graders then put on a performance, acting out snippets from William Shakespeare’s works such as “Macbeth” and “Midsummer Night’s Dream” for their fellow students.
- Nativity center topped in RSF
- Christian fellowship brings life to nativity
- Torrey Hills mothers and others honored
- Students experiment with cancer cures
- Students discover science
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6072