Rhythms bound for Junior Olympics
Members from San Diego Rhythms rhythmic gymnastic team have qualified for the Junior Olympic National Championships. Depending on the age group they perform in, the girls will be headed to compete in Virginia Beach and Chicago in June. Carmel Valley qualifiers include Nicole Minevich, Christine Li, Michelle Siemienowski, Charlotte Maher, Anastasia Proshkina and Grace Lee. Amanda Goldstein from Del Mar also qualified.
- Rhythms create harmony with gymnastics, ballet
- Lions headed to Math Olympics
- CV woman bound, sexually battered in home invasion
- Student scholars announced
- CCA student bound for Air Force Academy
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6201