Carmel Del Mar throws a party ‘just because’
Carmel Del Mar School PTA threw a “Just Because” party on Saturday afternoon to celebrate their success in raising money for the Extended Studies Curriculum. And they had a lot to celebrate – the school raised more than $180,000, including $32,293 from their jog-a-thon alone, nearly tripling what they made the previous year. There was a little bit of rain but the kids hardly minded. They got their faces painted by teacher Paula Intravaia, played in bounce houses and joined in a soccer match with Principal David Jones.
- Neighborhood celebrates Cinco de Mayo with block party
- Sycamore Ridge hosts Stallion Stampede
- New principal for Del Mar Hills
- Carmel Del Mar honors those who served
- First-class teachers honored
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2322