Canyon Crest Academy athletes honored
The High School Sports Association of San Diego recently recognized two Canyon Crest Academy seniors, Reed McCardell and Tiffany Su, for their academic and athletic achievements during its annual spring awards breakfast in Mission Valley on May 11.
Every year the association recognizes one female and one male from each high school in San Diego County. Administrators, athletic directors, parents and honorees were all present for the ceremony.
Su played varsity field hockey and varsity lacrosse and plans to play club athletics at Lewis and Clark University. Her GPA is 4.22.
McCardell played varsity water polo and varsity volleyball. He was a three-year letterman in volleyball and in water polo for two years. He was also named the most valuable player in volleyball in 2008. His GPA is 4.44.
- Twins give a one-two punch to Canyon Crest volleyball
- Jewish Academy finally gets its home games
- Athletes get an equal playing field
- Academy boosting the role of student athlete
- Scholarships awarded to 56 Canyon Crest Academy seniors
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2278