SANDAG seeks volunteers
SANDAG is seeking public volunteers for its Regional Planning Stakeholders Working Group. The SWG will act as an advisory group to SANDAG’s regional planning and transportation committees as they develop the 2050 Regional Transportation Plan and the Regional Comprehensive Plan, which acts as a planning blueprint for the San Diego region.
The SWG will include up to 25 members and will meet on a monthly basis, typically the third Thursday of the month from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Caltrans District 11 offices on Taylor Street in San Diego.
The deadline for at large citizen representatives is June 22. Visit sandag.org.
- Still time to submit comments
- SANDAG prepares for infrastructure stimulus
- SANDAG: Violent crime hits 25-year low
- DM Mesa board seeks greater say in trail plan
- Torrey Pines board protesting connector
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6436