Skateparks to be unsupervised
The Carmel Valley Skatepark will remain unsupervised after all. Council President Ben Hueso’s proposal to restore supervision at all five city skateparks was not included in the city’s 2009-2010 fiscal year budget, approved Monday afternoon by the City Council.
The Parks and Recreation Department will continue to evaluate proposals made by a few private citizens and companies to help run and supervise Carmel Valley Skatepark.
- Eyes on skaters could return
- CV Parks and Recreation likely to weather cuts
- Club may run CV rec center
- Budget pinch leaves skaters unsupervised
- Official: New rec center hours unrelated to city budget woes
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6773