Students go time traveling
Students from Mrs. Andrews’ third-grade class enjoy sack races.
Tyler George and Nick Larson try their hand at croquet. Solana Vista Elementary School third-graders learned about what it was like to live in Solana Beach in the 1920s and 1930s through the ‘Living History Program’ at the Solana Beach Heritage Museum. Docents in period costume portrayed some of the first settlers of Solana Beach, and students explored the antique home and kitchen of the Stevens Ranch House in La Colonia Park. Afterward, they played period games and churned handmade ice cream.
- Rotary Club hosts exchange students
- Santa Fe Christian drama students inspired by actor
- Students interpret Picasso’s art
- Students immersed in Revolutionary history
- February is Museum Month all across San Diego County
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7055