Winemaking dinner set
Beni di Batasiolo Winery and Bistro 39 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Carmel Valley are teaming up for a winemaker’s dinner on June 13. The dinner, which is being held at Bistro 39, begins at 6:30 p.m. and will feature a five-course dinner paired with five Italian wines from the Piemonte and Veneto.
The dinner costs $39.95 (plus tax and tip) per person. The first course includes Pinot Grigio Vento Caposaldo and seared scallops with toasted pine nuts and parsley sauce.
For more information about the menu or to make reservations, call (858) 720-9500.
- Wine Guy: Experiment with the other white pinot – blanc
- Dinner celebrates education
- Bon Appetit comes to Grand Del Mar
- Second annual Lobster and Wine Festival set
- A reason to envy ‘Zonies’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7997