Special meeting will address Shores debt, sidewalk cafes
A Special Meeting of the City Council of the City of Del Mar is called for Monday, June 15, starting at 5:30 p.m. in the Del Mar Communications Center, located at 240 Tenth Street.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- Declaring “Dump the Pump Day”
- Supporting Assembly Bill 715
- Discussing the Shores property and options on retiring the debt
- Receiving a status report on construction and reviewing the process for sidewalk cafes
For the full agenda, visit www.delmar.ca.us.
- DM City Council OKs sidewalk cafes
- Sidewalk cafes add ambience to Del Mar
- Del Mar locals oppose 4 cafes
- $3.7M Shores debt remains
- Shores fundraising not over yet
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6949