Art Alive opening celebration a blooming bash
The San Diego Museum of Art’s opening night preview and celebration of Art Alive was held June 11. The event, which boasted ‘Marie Antoinette’-themed decor, packed in 600 people. Food from local restaurants and cocktails were served.
Art Alive, which was held June 12-14, featured floral interpretations of famous works of art. The annual event is SDMA’s signature fundraiser and celebration.
- La Colonia Cinco de Mayo celebration festive fun
- Gala benefits Huntington’s Disease Society of America
- Hanukkah celebration date set
- Chamber throws lobster bash
- Alzheimer’s Association gala raises more than $300K
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1925