Fair goes Enviro on June 20
The Enviro Fair 2009 will take place June 20 as part of the San Diego County Fair at the Paul Ecke Jr. Flower and Garden Show.
The Enviro Fair, sponsored by Think Blue and Stand for Less, invites fairgoers to learn the importance of recycling, sustainable living, pollution prevention, conservation and buying products made of recycled content.
The Enviro Fair includes exhibitors with “green” products, an Eco-Fashion Show, Sunbelt Publications authors and speakers including HGTV’s Eric Stromer.
The Enviro Fair takes place from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 20.
- Del Mar Fair seeking vendors
- County Fair visitor count is second-highest ever
- Backstage pass at the County Fair’s grandstand
- WHEE: Slide into the 2009 San Diego County Fair
- Area braces for impact of fair
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3563