Snapshots: Young visitor assists lifeguards
Morning gloom doesn’t daunt Joey Azzinaro, 4, from assisting Del Mar Lifeguard Jim Lischer, in truck, in setting up beach cones and flags on June 8.
By noon, when the sun came out, Joey was on a flight back to Hoboken, N.J., after five much sunnier days in Del Mar. Submit your ‘snapshots’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Del Mar lifeguards
- Bells of Freedom assists military families
- County Fair visitor count is second-highest ever
- Civilian helicopter crash lands near Swami’s Beach
- Have your holiday meal … on us!
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6799