Sycamore Field Day loads of fun
Hula hoops, limbo and races with everything from eggs on spoons to potato sacks characterized Sycamore Ridge’s first Field Day. Physical education teacher John Sink, who splits time with Del Mar Hills Academy, coordinated the day’s activities, bringing the whole school out on the playing fields.
- Running club celebrates 4,000 miles
- Sycamore Ridge hosts Stallion Stampede
- Sans football team, Ravens still field a homecoming
- Tall tale unveils silly monsters, loads of laughs
- More than 70 summer camps expected at fair
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7226