Web site offers savings
Mygrocerydeals.com is offering consumers a new way to save up to 50 percent off their groceries every week. Searching by store, category or product within their zip code, customers are able to find the best deals at local stores and even print coupons offline. Membership is free and shoppers can sign up at www.mygrocerydeals.com.
- ID theft center offers tips for online shopping
- Merchants are cautiously optimistic
- Time Warner Cable offers special discount for Valentine’s Day
- San Diego to start sending letters to water hogs
- Sidewalk sale means free parking
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7895