Genetic vision disorders symposium takes place
Representatives from the Vision of Children Foundation recently attended the World Symposium on Genetic Vision Disorders in San Diego. The symposium brought together the foremost experts on genetic vision disorders and attendees learned of the latest research efforts.
The Vision of Children Foundation is a Carmel Valley-based nonprofit founded by Vivian and Sam Hardage of Rancho Santa Fe that funds genetic vision research. The Hardages started the group after their son Chase was diagnosed with ocular albinism.
“Our symposium ended this year with a commitment to improved communication and addressing specific issues as a group,” Sam Hardage said in a news release. “I am greatly encouraged by what I saw and heard.”
- Harvard, UCSD researchers identify genetic influence in social networks
- Jeans and Jewels for a good cause
- Research Report: Salk Institute receives grant for aging research
- Portion of research grant benefits cystinosis research
- UCSD: Study reveals new clues about Kawasaki disease
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3944