Man booked on suspicion of burglaries
A man who allegedly broke into a car in Solana Beach was arrested, and deputies found items from other burglaries, a San Diego County sheriff’s sergeant said.
A man saw someone breaking into a neighbor’s car and fought with the suspect around 6 a.m. at West Solana Circle, Sgt. Thomas Yancey said.
The suspect escaped but was spotted about 90 minutes later near Plaza Street and Sierra Avenue, Yancey said.
Christopher Buck, 26, was arrested a couple of minutes later, he said.
Items from the car were allegedly discovered in Buck’s backpack, along with numerous credit cards and checkbooks from other burglaries, the sergeant said.
Buck was booked on suspicion of multiple burglaries and possession of stolen property.
- Local woman faces embezzlement charges
- Man arrested on suspicion of beating dog at Horse Park
- Solana Beach restaurant robbed; two suspects in custody
- Del Mar jewelry store robbing suspect in custody
- Two men stabbed in argument
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4970