Wine-tasting event raises funds for St. Therese
St. Therese of Carmel Catholic Church celebrated its fifth annual Guild Wine Taste event last month at the Fairbanks Highland home of parishioners Jim and Mary Clifford. Approximately 170 guests enjoyed live music by Second Wind, catering by TK&A and a variety of wines from San Diego Wine Co. Farryl Moore, the event chairperson, reported that more than $8,700 was earned for the new Parish Hall Kitchen. Other event highlights included silent and live auctions and a blind tasting poured by wine expert Ted Law.
- Wine tasting event scented with science
- Wine Guy: California wineries to pour samples at DM Fairgrounds
- Camp Oliver to benefit from wine event
- St. Therese’s gala raises funds for parish hall
- San Diego Wine Guy: Social group toasts love for wine
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7996