San Diego Opera elects new board
San Diego Opera’s 2009-2010 board of directors and executive committee members were elected at the company’s annual meeting, which was held recently at the Sheraton La Jolla.
The executive committee includes David E. Kleinfeld as president of the board of directors. Kleinfeld succeeds Robert B. Horsman, who has completed his term. Horsman continues to serve on the board as a vice president. Also on the executive committee is Karen S. Cohn as president-elect; M. Faye Wilson, executive vice president; Bill Ruddy, vice president of finance; and Harry F. Hixson Jr. as secretary.
Along with Horsman, acting vice presidents include: Esther J. Burnham, Jennifer Greenfield, Claire Reiss, Stacy Kellner Rosenberg, Ellen Scripps, William R. Stensrud and Iris Lynn Strauss.
For more information, visit www.sdopera.com.
- Playhouse announces new board chairman, officers
- Patrons of the San Diego Opera celebrate ‘Tosca’ opening
- La Jolla Playhouse announces new board chair, officers
- Rowe student council embraces election process
- Friends announces non-profit status, founding board
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6387