Woman found floating face down in hotel hot tub
Authorities Monday released the name of a 39-year-old woman found floating face down in a hot tub at the Clarion Hotel in Del Mar.
Breta Bergin was found unconscious and without a heartbeat at the hotel at 720 Camino Del Mar Saturday morning, according to the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Paramedics resuscitated her and took her to Scripps Memorial Hospital, where she was put on life support and given a poor prognosis, the Medical Examiner’s Office reported.
She was pronounced dead at 7:20 p.m. Sunday, according to the Medical Examiner’s Office.
An autopsy was pending.
- Man dies in fall from Black’s Beach cliff
- Pregnant woman involved in fatal accident
- Letters to the editor: Feb. 27, 2009
- Arraignment for alleged crash suspect; pregnant woman killed
- Driver allegedly causing fatal crash with pregnant woman in custody
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=8016