Filmmaking comes to community center
A new camp called FRESHi Filmmaking is coming to the Rancho Santa Fe Community Center from July 20 through 24.
Guided by professional filmmakers, campers will pitch, plan, shoot, edit, screen, score and even copyright their own digital movies. Time permitting, camps will also introduce stunt fighting, special effects and music mixing.
Camp runs 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for children ages 8 to 12. Go to www.rsfcc.org.
- ‘Alice’ delights community center
- Class offers hip approach to dance at community center
- Community center launches Web site
- Community center supports teens with new club
- Rancho Santa Fe Community Calendar
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3675