Hilliard to represent Del Mar at state fiscal summit
Councilman Carl Hilliard will represent Del Mar at the Local Government Summit on Governance and Fiscal Reform, joining city, county and school officials this weekend.
The summit will address emerging proposals to reform state governance and fiscal systems. The summit was called in order to exchange strategies on how California government at every level can be changed to become more responsive and effective, better reflecting the will of the people.
- Local congressman addresses “Fiscal Responsibility”
- Speak up during state’s transformation
- Possible effects of state take-aways on the city
- Solana Beach faces tough choices with fiscal crisis
- Chamber of Commerce wants legislature to consider budget
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4197