NH Museum reorganizes
The San Diego Natural History Museum recently announced the reorganization of its Institutional Advancement Department with the hires of Ann Laddon, a Del Mar resident, and Donna Raub, a Solana Beach resident.
Laddon was brought on as vice president of IA and Raub as director of major and planned gifts.
Laddon has 16 years experience in fundraising and nonprofit organizations. For the past six years she has consulted for numerous local nonprofits including Girl Scouts, Cygnet Theatre, La Jolla Playhouse and Alliance Healthcare Foundation.
Raub has 25 years of experience in fundraising and development. She was most recently a major gifts officer for Santa Clara University, working in San Diego and Orange County. She has been a director of development for the University of Pennsylvania, as well as for UC Berkeley, Stanford University, Mills College and Planned Parenthood.
- February is Museum Month all across San Diego County
- Young artists interpret literature for museum
- LJ Playhouse names Moxie Theatre as resident theater company
- Doctor honored by foundation
- The New Children’s Museum to celebrate first anniversary
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5379