Poker tournament to benefit pediatric cancer research
The Seany-Lew Poker Tournament on Saturday will offer entrants a night filled with fun and entertainment.
The festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. at Hotel Solamar, and the poker tournament will begin at 7 p.m.
All payments will raise revenue for pediatric cancer research with The Seany Foundation.
The tournament buy-in is $50 and re-buys are $25. There is also a casino games-only package for $25. This includes poker, roulette, blackjack and craps. For the ultimate deal, players can purchase the casino games package and play in the tournament for $70.
Register at www.theseanyfoundation.com/poker.
- Aces high for Valley’s poker champ mom
- Bash for new DM lifeguard tower this Saturday
- Research report: Modeling tools likely to aid pediatric surgeons
- Golf tournament a benefit for Jim Ault
- Area team wins flag football tournament
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5773