Fire damages six Del Mar condos
A fire at a six-unit condominium complex that overlooks Torrey Pines State Beach injured one person and caused an estimated $3.5 million to $4 million damage, a fire dispatcher said Saturday.
The fire at 284 Dolphin Cove Court was reported just before midnight and
burned for nearly 90 minutes, according to a dispatcher at the Northcomm
One person injured in the fire was taken to UCSD Medical Center in unknown condition, the dispatcher said.
He said all six units sustained damage, and six displaced families were
being assisted by the American Red Cross.
Firefighters from Del Mar, Solana Beach, Rancho Santa Fe, Encinitas and
Carlsbad battled the blaze.
- SDFD reacts quickly to CV house fire
- House fire in Del Mar extinguished
- Supervisors approve fire tax ballot measure
- Fire closes I-5; now reopened
- S.D. mayor proposes cuts in police, fire services
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3690