After the Finish Line pays tribute to horses
After the Finish Line held its Annual Charity Dinner on July 3, calling the event “A Tribute to the Majesty of Thoroughbreds” in recognition of the group’s mission to raise funds for rescued racehorses. Held at the Hilton Hotel Del Mar, the event featured live and silent auctions.
- Community Connections celebrates its founder
- UCSD pays tribute to Darwin, Lincoln
- Wine-tasting event raises funds for St. Therese
- Gala attendees celebrate aboard the ‘Orient Express’
- More than $1 million raised for Scripps Cancer Center
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1806